Philosophy of Treatment
Welcome to our practice! We appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Our number-one goal is to provide you with the highest quality and most comprehensive care, which ensure that your treatment is customized for your present and future needs.
Dr. Williams uses state-of-the-art technology to enhance your experience in our family-oriented practice. He has succeeded in developing a program that is designed to enhance facial development for all ages and deliver a smile that improves as the patient matures.
Dr. Williams does this without the usual need for extraction of teeth, by focusing on developing broad Hollywood smiles that serve patients well throughout their lifespan.
We offer these unique orthodontic services in a fun, affordable, interactive, and effective manner. By combining a comprehensive diagnosis and customized treatment planning with the right mix of personal care and high technology, Dr. Williams keeps an eye on the future and his finger on the pulse of change through continuing education in every facet of orthodontics.
Dr. Williams places emphasis on treating etiology instead of symptomology, which has distinguished his treatment techniques in the worldwide arena of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. Possessed of three decades of experience, we maintain a commitment to patients that is demonstrated daily through Dr. Williams’s accessibility and willingness to answer any of your questions or concerns.
What makes us unique?
- Our number-one goal is to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care in a family-based, high-technology practice.
- We treat for the adult face — the smile your child will grow into, not a smile that he or she will outgrow.
- As a non-extraction office, we utilize functional appliances to expand the jaw structure. This not only creates straight teeth, but also facial symmetry and proportionality.
- We offer a unique orthodontic experience that is fun, affordable, interactive, and effective.
- We put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment.
- Dr. Williams treats each patient with individual care and attention.
- We are committed to offering the best treatment methods currently available. Our office regularly trains to improve skills and knowledge, and we continue to adopt advanced technologies.
- We offer a choice of clear or stainless-steel braces (colors are available in both types). Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® are options for mature teens and adults in many cases. You’re guaranteed to receive the best appliances available for your treatment. Recycled braces are never used in our office.
- After your initial exam, Dr. Williams will send a personal diagnostic letter to your general dentist to inform him or her of our findings and treatment recommendations.
- We offer affordable payment arrangements and insurance billing services that maximize your insurance on a monthly basis.
- Our website has treatment information, pictures of common orthodontic problems, tips, and more. You can even verify your appointment!
- We consider you to be one of the team during your child’s orthodontic treatment. Since this is a team effort, we welcome questions or concerns regarding your or your child’s orthodontic care.
- Our office delivers individual, customized treatment plans that are designed to deliver the best aesthetic smiles for optimum long-term facial cosmetics and aging.